Glasgow, £20,000-25,000 DoE + Commission + Benefits
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter to join our award-winning team.
- You will cold call prospective clients and follow up on leads within assigned vertical to introduce them to FullProxy products, solutions and services to generate opportunities
- You will develop relationships and use common sales methodologies.
- Prospecting, account planning and lead generation with vendors; establishing relationships and developing opportunities with vendors and end users by effectively communicating and demonstrating FullProxy solutions
- You will assume full responsibility for accurately capturing leads and prospects in the company CRM
- You will develop and deliver sales presentations via conference calls, video conferences and webcasts to qualify prospects in a professional and effective manner
- You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments
- Researching and developing lists of potential customers; identifying and qualifying business opportunities, making regular sales calls to develop relationships and following-up on your sales leads
- You will collaborate in sales planning and strategy through research, development and maintenance of long and short range sales and marketing plans
- You will partner closely with marketing team to develop a marketing strategy for lead generation through events as well as the development of specialised marketing materials to demonstrate FullProxy’s value proposition
- You will have the opportunity to attend trade shows and other sales and marketing events
- You will meet or exceed qualified appointment targets
- You may perform other related duties as assigned.
- Our Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong phone sales skills
- Strong organisation and priority management abilities
- High technical aptitude
- Able to effectively communicate FullProxy’s value propositions
- Understanding of technology businesses
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Effective time management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of sales applications
- Ability to research companies through public info (internet)
- Adaptable in a changing environment
- Validated inside sales experience including experience selling technology solutions
- Experience working in sales team environment including collaborating as part of a remote team
- Validated history in generating new business and leading sales engagement
- Ability to deliver web presentations
- BA/BS or equivalent relevant experience is preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in an office environment
- Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.